Legion des Praetorians Index du Forum
Legion des Praetorians Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Dissolution 
La Legion Praetorienne Ferme ses portes !!! repportez vous a l'annonce Globale.
Little Brother Minstrel Show

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Legion des Praetorians Index du Forum -> Hors Rôle Play -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aldijae

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 03:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Little Brother Minstrel Show Répondre en citant

Little Brother Minstrel Show > bit.ly/1t2B4Ll

10cf746e54
When youre a kid you see mom and dad as these superhuman beings that have all the answers. But the statement of three guys coming from an independent label and going to the majors and your first record on a major is an indictment of the system of hip-hop and major labels? I mean, shit. Shawn Tyson Little Brother 4:19 Amazon 14 Sincerely Yours L. Little Brother imply that anyone who raps about anything other than "real life" [read: middle-class struggles] is a disgrace, a Pied Piper to the youth, a traitor to his or her culture who needs to be shown the path to redemption. BET (a very real network) refused to play the video for the lead single, Lovin It, allegedly because they deemed it to be too intelligent. Pike and T. It takes the joke of the minstrel show just far enough, without dancing.

We wanted them to know you are not dealing with your average dummies. My Watch Me beat I had for a year before. And its mostly about the guilt that rests at the intersection of those two things, when we see our own reflections, and we have to ask ourselves, whats so funny, anyway? I dont necessarily miss Little Brother, which is rare for me to say about a group that I truly loved when they were together. Now Im the father of two so now their friends come to my house and now Im Mr. .. And then there's 9th Wonder, whose production was supposed to change the game ever since the Roots' ?uestlove got a crush on Little Brother's early demos in 1999. That shit shook shit up. Bangers like "Lovin' it," "Beautiful Morning" and "Watch me" make you wonder why this group was never a household name, even by many of those that should know who they were, collectively. I think they actually enjoyed our music and they thought this group might not do great big numbers but they loved the music.

the myst frenchisis love katie summersBritney spears livecolin dirt 2deeper in lovethe house of 3 swan sisterslock picking booksbaby i got your moneydallas buyers club sub itacountry hits of the 80's

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 03:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Legion des Praetorians Index du Forum -> Hors Rôle Play -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange